Reignite is a business platform from which specialised corrosion engineering services and products are delivered. Reignite has a project footprint that extends across the oil, gas, water and petrochemical industries. Reignite has been represented by key personnel in South America, North America, Africa, the Middle East and India providing technical support to projects through specialised investigations, computer modelling, design, contract documentation and training. Reignite has a well-established reputation of delivering uncompromising technical solutions in the specialist areas of:
- Coatings and Linings
- Cathodic Protection
- Alternating Current Mitigation
- Corrosion Investigation and Assessment
- Stray Current Interference (Direct Current and Alternating Current)
- Pipeline Direct Assessment (Internal, External)
- Training and Mentorship of Technicians and Engineers
- Design and Engineering Review
Reignite is also a member of Co-Lab, Market Leaders In:
- Cathodic Protection for Buried Steel Structures, Tanks, Pipelines, Offshore Structures
- Pressure Envelope Integrity Assessment for Tanks, Pipelines and Pressure Vessels
- Corrosion and Coating Investigations for Pipelines, Tanks and Pressure Vessels
- AC Mitigation Investigation and Design using Elsyca IRIS Modelling Software
- Turnkey Solutions or Comprehensive Project Management.
- Tank, Pipeline and Critical Equipment Integrity Reviews
- 3D Scanning, Pressure Vessel Inspection
- Training and Instruction of Personnel
Reignite’s Certifications and Accreditations
Reignite engages skilled personnel that fit project specific requirements. We endeavour to recruit qualified engineers and technicians that have professional registration with recognised international engineering bodies. Industry leaders such as NACE International also provide a source of accreditation and certification for personnel in the coatings, cathodic protection, direct assessment and related corrosion disciplines. We also believe in screening personnel to match client specific requirements to ensure that the requisite experience, skills and abilities meet and exceed client expectations.
Craig is a seasoned corrosion specialist with experience spanning more than 20 years in the Oil, Gas, Chemical, Water and Petrochemical Industries. His reputation is well established internationally with projects and education assignments spanning North America, South America, Africa, the Middle East, India, Thailand, Brunei and South Korea amongst many other locations
He has keen strategic insight into business development, project administration, training and coaching of technical personnel, dispute resolution and expert witness. In recent years international organisations have called on him to benchmark company standards, develop new standards and align organisational practices with international best practice.
Craig is a recognised speaker at international corrosion conferences, corporate training events and regularly presents technical papers on Cathodic Protection, AC Mitigation, Stray Current Interference, effects of HVDC and HVAC on structures, Direct Assessment, Coating Assessment and comprehensive corrosion audits.
Memberships and Involvement
Qualifications and memberships
Craig is a registered Professional Engineer with the Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA), a member of NACE International and a member of the Corrosion Institute of Southern Africa (CorrISA). Craig is also a NACE International Certified Cathodic Protection Specialist.